Who are we?
Always there to support you
Our support service is always available. Outside office hours, in the weekend, on public holidays. Let our experts guide you.
Rely on the knowledge and experience of ITAF IT partner, just like hundreads of companies and organizations already do today. Contact us and send your query.
Why ITAF Managed Print Services?
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
The average response time, which is the waiting time for the engineer to call you, during working hours, is for:
- A3 machines office machines: 5 hours on average
- A3 production machines: 4 hours on average
- A4 machines: 8 hours
*** We do our best to resolve malfunctions as quickly as possible. Crowds for the mechanics, traffic and bad weather conditions can negatively influence these times.
Despite well established processes, good products and service, it is possible that you have a complaint or are not satisfied. If this is the case, you can call or email us. You call our Customer Service directly: +32 9 277 90 00. During working days we are available from 9 am to 6 pm. Make clear what the nature of the complaint is, which machine it concerns and state the serial number. We will treat your complaint with the right attention and focus and will come back with a solution within a day.
Copy part of the machine:
- Input (1-2 sided / loading / pin code)
- Output (Staple / Fold / Crease / Print Color / 1-2 Sided / Output Tray)
Print part of the machine:
- Driver or dedicated driver (PCL6 / PS / PCL5) Standard PS Global Driver
- Installation on one print server or if no server is present on 1 workstation
- Installation on one workstation in combination with one print server
- Standard input and output (see copy)
- Installation 32 and 64 bit drivers
- Print color
- Test printout
- Default settings for printing (cover page / A4 / memory / fonts)
- Maximum 3 print queues (graphic machines)
- Default color profile (graphic machines)
- Scan to a shared network folder via FTP or SMB
- Resolution / Compression
- Standard scan color
- File name
- File type
- Standard settings scanning (confirmation overview off / no metadata / contrast / sharpness)
- Resolution / compression
- Standard scan color
- File name / file type
- Subjects shipping address
- Fax number and company name
- Input tray
- Confirmation report
- Standard input and output
If there are additional requirements, please send out your request and we'll be happy to help you.
Because you rent the printer / multifunctional, it is the property of the lease company. The terms of the lease therefore state that you inform your insurance company that you have a rented printer for the household contents insurance. Share this evidence with the leasing company and they will be informed. If you want us to insure the printer, please let us know and we will contact you.
Yes, that's possible! Multiple printers can be included in the same lease. It is even possible that all printers receive the same print price so that it does not matter on which machine the prints are made. This is a great advantage if you use more than one printer within the same organization. In these cases we speak of a pooled lease. Let us know what your wishes and requirements are.
All costs are included, you are no longer faced with surprises. If you have a malfunction, we will solve it quickly for you, the response times are short, and supplier's technicians from Xerox, HP and others guarantee good and fast service.
Costs that include:
- All toners
- Print modules
- All parts
- Labor wages
- Call-out costs
- Installation costs
- Transportation costs
- Connection to the network
Costs that are not included:
- Material on which you make the prints, for example paper
- Staples; there are printers that have a finisher / finisher that uses staples
Yes, that's possible! It is possible to exchange a machine from another supplier with us. We would like to receive the specifications of the machine, such as:
- Make / type of machine
- Book value / residual value
- Remaining installments to rent
- Remaining maintenance periods
- New machine requirements
- Number of color and black and white prints per month
- Other wishes and / or requirements
On behalf of ITAF, Xerox Financial Services (XFS) takes care of the invoicing of the machine and the fixed part of the maintenance part, whereby invoicing takes place quarterly and the amounts will be collected automatically. Based on the meter readings of the machine, ITAF will invoice the additional prints per quarter. These amounts will be also collected automatically.
Is your printer no longer sufficient or have the wishes and requirements changed? It is always possible to exchange your printer for another device. Send us an email or call us and we will let you know what is possible.